+++ Arsenal v Aston Villa kick off 1630 Sky Sports Main Event SKY Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR +++

I’m guessing they may squeak it with some minor sales…then they’ll have an extra 40m or so just from group stages of champs league the year after it they can stay under the bar
And if what they do sell is academy products, that stretches the money a little further again, but I guess most teams will have to horse trade this summer with ffp, could well be a quiet summer for most clubs and not lots of massive fees being thrown about
Villa have had an investment from a financial institution buying into the holding company. There’s also a new kit deal with Adidas, along with a £40million shirt sponsorship deal. We should be okay.

England and Germany are virtually level. We look like losing both teams from the UEFA Cup, Leverskuen look like winning it. If Man City and Arsenal both go through, 2nd spot should go to England. If Bayern beat Arsenal, it will be tight.
English points are divided by 8, Italy and Germany's are divided by 7.

English points are divided by 8, Italy and Germany's are divided by 7.
Doesn’t matter. We’re as good as equal with Germany at present. We get 1 more point (7/8) of a point and we beat them. It’s a point for each win I believe and a point for each team that reaches the semis.

Doesn’t matter. We’re as good as equal with Germany at present. We get 1 more point (7/8) of a point and we beat them. It’s a point for each win I believe and a point for each team that reaches the semis.
Arsenal/Munich game could be the decider.

Dortmund currently pushing Germany in front.
Would say the pendulum has swung massively Germany’s way. They’re more than a point ahead with Leveskuen due to beat West Ham on Thursday. Man City could cancel that out. Arsenal have to win in Munich which is a big ask.

Back