Around the Grounds

brandon

Striker
Notice early doors that some of the Second Division sides are more than holding their own.

Also found looking at the various lineups very interesting, noticeable that Hampfrica are unrecognisable without all their foreigners :lol:

Notice early doors that some of the Second Division sides are more than holding their own.

Also found looking at the various lineups very interesting, noticeable that Hampfrica are unrecognisable without all their foreigners :lol:
Your ok with Durham having them

Nice to see Stone playing and picking up 4 wickets. He's got a chance with England if he can stay fit.

3 for Mason Crane too, didn't expect to see a leggie on day one......though I suppose it is August.

Last edited:
I honestly think he should go home.

Not in a nasty way, he's a lovely lad, but for whatever reason it just hasn't worked. Going home to Durham could help him find himself again
Think he'll go down as a 'What could've been'? He must be into his thirties now.

Not in a nasty way, he's a lovely lad, but for whatever reason it just hasn't worked. Going home to Durham could help him find himself again
I agree. I was just watching Paul Coughlin bowling for Durham and the thought occurred that he looked more 'at home' than seeing him play for Notts (which he hardly ever did).

I think hes going to get a big 100 here. Been watching it and he looks as comfortable as owt . Hes 61 not out and tbf he got 130 at the end of last season. Perhaps hes found his feet?

Back