Around 90,000 possibly more for league 1

sofatester

Winger
When you consider our home support for the semi final and our support at Wembley for the final it's actually mind blowing that any club would get anywhere near this amount of people attending 2 games in league 1

Take in the fact that it's a 5/6 hour journey to London and very expensive our support is phenomenal absolutely phenomenal and second to f***ing non

When you consider our home support for the semi final and our support at Wembley for the final it's actually mind blowing that any club would get anywhere near this amount of people attending 2 games in league 1

Take in the fact that it's a 5/6 hour journey to London and very expensive our support is phenomenal absolutely phenomenal
Despite it being played down or always getting the credit it deserves our support is 2nd to none.

IF we we’re ever to compete at the highest level, the SoL would need extending.

The record attendance for a League One Play-off final at Wembley was the 1999 final, when Manchester City played Gillingham and the attendance stood at 76,935.

Despite it being played down or always getting the credit it deserves our support is 2nd to none.

IF we we’re ever to compete at the highest level, the SoL would need extending.
I'm not normally one to start threads about how great our fanbase is but it really annoys me that it doesn't get the national recognition it deserves

There's only a handful of clubs who would get the support we do. Could you imagine if Leeds, wolves Newcastle, Everton averaged 32000 after 4 seasons in league 1 and got 45000 for a league 1 play off and then took 45000 to London.

It would be all over the media

What is mind blowing is how we have ended up in the third tier .
There are at least 8 clubs currently in the Premier League who if they rapidly descended to our level would attract similar if not bigger crowds.

I'm not normally one to start threads about how great our fanbase is but it really annoys me that it doesn't get the national recognition it deserves

There's only a handful of clubs who would get the support we do. Could you imagine if Leeds, wolves Newcastle, Everton averaged 32000 after 4 seasons in league 1 and got 45000 for a league 1 play off and then took 45000 to London.

It would be all over the media
I think the fans have shown a total level of grit these last few years and there's be few if any who would have matched it.

Back