Armstrong QPR

You seen 30 mins of him , he's rubbish eh ?
I went to QPR Away so more like 120. Watched QPR on TV once (Watford I think) missed a sitter looked like a right clumsy fecker. So that’s up to 200+ mins I’ve seen of him. And then there’s scoring 3 whole goals this season.

He’s absolutely rubbish.

I went to QPR Away so more like 120. Watched QPR on TV once (Watford I think) missed a sitter looked like a right clumsy fecker. So that’s up to 200+ mins I’ve seen of him. And then there’s scoring 3 whole goals this season.

He’s absolutely rubbish.
3 goals in a season is shyte like anyone getting that few goals should be chased out of town.

Well i saw him yesterday and saw more potential in him from that, than in any of our strikers that we are trying to develop.

Brexit has no impact on recruitment from Ireland, there’s an agreement that long predates the EU in force that allows free travel between the two nations for work and tourism.
I’m afraid it does affect it. The players now need to be over 18. Feel free to check it out. That’s why young Irish lads are heading to Italy etc. You are of course correct about the common travel area though 🇮🇪🇬🇧 👍🏻

Certainly one we should be looking at as he fits a lot of the criteria our recruitment use.

Him and Jebbison would be marked improvements on what we have and both (I think) are out of contract.

Certainly one we should be looking at as he fits a lot of the criteria our recruitment use.

Him and Jebbison would be marked improvements on what we have and both (I think) are out of contract.
So another 2 unproven players one of which has now played a decent amount of games at this level

So another 2 unproven players one of which has now played a decent amount of games at this level

Both talented young players with no language barrier and good experience of league football. They're not unproven and will have plenty of suitors in the summer.

They fit the model way better than the likes of Hemir and Mayenda.

Both talented young players with no language barrier and good experience of league football. They're not unproven and will have plenty of suitors in the summer.

They fit the model way better than the likes of Hemir and Mayenda.
Armstrong that talented he barely scores

Back