Armstrong QPR

Yeah , he's just a kid like our 3 forwards , but I know which player I'd rather have in a red and white shirt.
Think he's out of contract in the summer I'd take a punt on him on a free . Shame we will lose Clarke imagine what he could do with the extra space armstong would create up top .
Runs fast, can’t shoot, barely scored a goal in his career but our fans will get excited because he ran past a Ballard playing with a knee injury a couple of times
He has a lot of good attributes to his game and with the right coaching could clean up his finishing . Seen him terrorise defences when with the ireland under 21s . He will have a decent career imo .

Last edited:
Think he's out of contract in the summer I'd take a punt on him on a free . Shame we will lose Clarke imagine what he could do with the extra space armstong would create up top .

He has a lot of good attributes to his game and with the right coaching could clean up his finishing . Seen him terrorise defences when with the ireland under 21s . He will have a decent career imo .

Yep. I rate him. Got a bit of Kevin Doyle about him. Works hard and creates. Haway the Irish black cats

Feel sorry for any of the young players like him we’ve signed because they’re just not ready.
I think it's a case of some of them also not being good enough.

Yes, I also felt sorry for him yesterday as although he was absolutely horrendous, i was praying we didn't hear a chorus of booing. Fortunately, it was mostly drowned out by the fact he was the 2nd sub.

He put himself about and did the basics you’d expect from a big, strong centre forward….we are so bereft of any ability up front that our perception is he was the second coming of Haaland.

It shows how shite our transfer business in that position has been.

The lad who ran the show was number 25, composed, able to retain the ball and looked to go forward, but again he was up against a team that were/are terrible

Runs fast

Had 2 half chances at the near post, which were both on target, forcing Patto into making saves.

Squared an absolute sitter to his team mate which Patto done really well to keep out.

He literally moon walks into our team. Get rid of the Rusyn, Hemir and Burstow and go get Armstrong and Hardie from Plymouth.
Mate the lads up front for Hartlepool walk into our team at the minute

He put himself about and did the basics you’d expect from a big, strong centre forward….we are so bereft of any ability up front that our perception is he was the second coming of Haaland.

It shows how shite our transfer business in that position has been.

The lad who ran the show was number 25, composed, able to retain the ball and looked to go forward, but again he was up against a team that were/are terrible
The lad put on a performance we should have been expecting from at least one of our 4 gambles from the summer. Direct and strong, like you say. He actually looks to have the raw materials we'd expect from a young lad you want to coach.

He's only 20 years old as well.

Back