Are you a Tosser/Arse licker at work..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

The problem is with useless people who are arselickers is that rather than deal with the problem it is far easier to move them to a position where they can't do as much damage...I give you 'Failing Upwards'. Wrong which ever way you look at it.

There are about 2 or 3 where I work, aye. They start off as 'one of you' and are generally good crack. Then get a position of minor responsiblity, and in turn mingle with a couple of middle managers. The head of operations gets to know their name and say 'hi' a couple of times in passing. Next thing you know, they think they're the f***ing King (or Queen) of England. :neutral:

If you work in retail the answer would be 99% yes, i dont so no.

at the other end of the scale,there is nowt worse than working with lazy twats who think the company owe them a living and twist like fuck everytime they are asked to do owt.

i work with loads of them, its cringeworthy being copied into the emails that get sent around, if someones done a good job then tell them, dont copy the f***ing boss into it so they can see you praising others just cos you want a promotion. the sad thing is they will get promoted, it appears that sucking farts out of someones arse works. guess il just put up with my menial job

Some folk 'play the game' better than others, it's embarrassing to be fair. I'm just not wired that way and have paid the penalty in my 'career' so far. I now work for myself and if anyone wants to lick my arse they're more than welcome ... it ain't getting them anywhere :lol:

Careful, you sound like CatRyan.:-D
:eek:. I'm lucky really, I have a great boss. (Don't let her read this, she might think I'm arse licking!)

Where I am now, it doesn't happen (or I haven't noticed). But I have worked in offices before and seen it - it is puke making. I also think it is a particularly male trait:?::?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back