Are you a Tosser/Arse licker at work..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't choose to live my life that way :lol:

Good on ya.
There's a couple of blokes where I work who would lick clean the bosses shoes if he asked them to.
Its fu$&ing embarrassing! But to be fair, they've probably had a pay rise and promotions. What price would you put on your dignity?

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Good on ya.
There's a couple of blokes where I work who would lick clean the bosses shoes if he asked them to.
Its fu$&ing embarrassing! But to be fair, they've probably had a pay rise and promotions. What price would you put on your dignity?

everyone has a number

I'm all up for being polite and a bit of "career laughing" but practically bum fu£$ing him is wrong.

I try to do a good job, and let me work talk for me.

At the same time, I don't go around being an arsehole and annoying people.

Is that ok?

I try to do a good job, and let me work talk for me.

At the same time, I don't go around being an arsehole and annoying people.

Is that ok?

Good on ya - I'm just hoping that my work speaks for itself but if I haven't got my tongue up the bosses @rse will it get noticed.

The bum licker seems to balls something up everyday but because he's good at wa%*ing off the boss it goes straight over their head.

42 and still get covered in oil and shite everyday. some other 42 year olds smell of the directors spunk, but i"m not one of them, thankyou very much. they still ask me for advice though, thatll do yer thick twat.:lol:

Good on ya - I'm just hoping that my work speaks for itself but if I haven't got my tongue up the bosses @rse will it get noticed.

The bum licker seems to balls something up everyday but because he's good at wa%*ing off the boss it goes straight over their head.

If that is the case the boss is a promoted arselicker. You've got no chance. I was always amazed at how clueless some bosses were.

i tend to get on with my job, dont care for the mass fawning and adulation my bosses get, i refuse point blank to lick any crevice to get further, it works where i work but its not in me to do it.

a few months back i was in an interview for a higher position, it went f***ing shite being honest and i was nervous as fuck, had another interview 7 weeks ago for a different job and it went sweet as a nut (i didnt get it as i even asked the interviewer afterwards why he was interviewing me if he had his group for the job sorted)
he admitted he had them already and it was just face saving, but at least he was honest with me, i got a phone call a few days later offering me the position i originally applied for months before, i accepted as the lad who got it couldnt hack it.

last week they finally turned to me and said well we are going to train you to do the job you have been knocked back for before(the one i got the phone call about)
they asked me for another interview which is bizarre because i was told i was going to get trained the next day, found out and verified that my window of training was 5 weeks and had lapsed but i could be fasttracked if i went upstairs begging to the manager

i told them to shove their job and their interviews and went back out to work on the shop floor.

its principle with me, i would rather knock back a job where i had to beg for it and work menially than accept it and be stuck up the bosses arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back