Are we missing Rodwell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ndong and Gibson probably ahead of him at the moment. Larsson is filling in for him in his absence so yes, we are missing him. Hopefully Kirchhoff and Cattermole are back soon so that would push Rodwell and thankfully Larsson down the pecking order.

Our best central midfielders in this order?

Kirchhoff
Ndong
Cattermole
Gibson
Rodwell
McNair
Larsson
Gooch
Honeyman

And that's being kind to Larsson, he's finished

:lol::lol::lol:
I think the big German is our third best player behind Defoe and Pickford.

If we could have a fit Kirchhoff and N'Dong as our central midfield for the majority of our season I really think we could survive this. That is probably unlikely though.

Pickford

Jones
Kone
O'Shea
Denayer
Oviedo

Borini
Kirchhoff
N'Dong
Januzaj

Defoe

This is how I would like to see us line up for the rest of the season until Vic is back and then swap him for Borini.

If we could have a fit Kirchhoff and N'Dong as our central midfield for the majority of our season I really think we could survive this. That is probably unlikely though.

Pickford

Jones
Kone
O'Shea
Denayer
Oviedo

Borini
Kirchhoff
N'Dong
Januzaj

Defoe

This is how I would like to see us line up for the rest of the season until Vic is back and then swap him for Borini.
Still some horrific players in there mind.

Rodwell? :lol: Another one getting better and better the longer he is out the team. Soon to have his name etched into the all time greatest Sunderland 11 along with Alfred N'Dye, Wahbi Khazri and Milton f'ning Nunez
Yeah but Cattermole sounds like footballer of the year material by comparison.:lol:

Forget about the disaster he has been up until about 3 months ago.

In my opinion yes. He has a bit of presence in midfield with strength and pace. When we had our mini revival he played a big part in that with N'Dong. Rodwell staying central and N'Dong doing the leg work. I'll give Gibson more time and his debut was okay but a midfield with him and Larsson looks terrible and has made us vulnerable.

Can't believe I am saying this but when is Rodders fit?

I was actually thinking the same, and that's so depressing to say. But let's give the lad his dues. He's stuck with it and deserves his place once fit again.

Jesus, you are all as bad as Moyes. Look at the stats with him on the team since he joined. Yes there has been an improvement in the recent period but he is shit.

We are missing Kirkoff and Cattermole a lot more. Mvila even more

Having said that we are that bad perhaps we are missing him

Jesus, you are all as bad as Moyes. Look at the stats with him on the team since he joined. Yes there has been an improvement in the recent period but he is shit.

We are missing Kirkoff and Cattermole a lot more. Mvila even more

Having said that we are that bad perhaps we are missing him

^ That exactly. Been one of the main reasons we have been so f***ing shite this season, yet he has 2 games where he tries for 45 minutes (but still really doesn't do f***ing much) and our fans accept mediocrity again. Fickle as fuck. I'll give him his dues when he actually does something for us, not run about a bit more for 45 minutes before going missing again.

We deserve all we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back