Are Norwich and Bury sold out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my Sheffield Wednesday ticket today, but I'm waiting to see how we get on tomorrow night before I commit to a 250-mile trip by myself on a Sunday morning.

I can't see us selling out an away game this season apart from maybe boro

Got my Sheffield Wednesday ticket today, but I'm waiting to see how we get on tomorrow night before I commit to a 250-mile trip by myself on a Sunday morning.
I suspect having beat Derby, Norwich will sellout. Nee bookmarking mind.

Burton will sell out, new ground to many
I'm not sure it will at this rate. Last week in November unless we are flying high.

Got that weekend booked off already & looking for tickets :)
Mrs Wakey's birthday just before so it's her "treat" - she just doesn't know it yet ;) ;)

Will be doing this match too, although waiting untill Sky TV pull their finger out and announce live games for that month before booking my day off.

November will be a difficult one for me as I fancy doing all 4 games that month but due to work commitments can only make 3 of them. Boro and Burton are a "must do", so either Villa or Millwall miss out:rolleyes:

Will be doing this match too, although waiting untill Sky TV pull their finger out and announce live games for that month before booking my day off.

November will be a difficult one for me as I fancy doing all 4 games that month but due to work commitments can only make 3 of them. Boro and Burton are a "must do", so either Villa or Millwall miss out:rolleyes:

When will we kna about Sky for Burton? Then I will book Fri - Mon or Sat to Tues. may even stay in Brum, Derby or Notts or even Wakey!

When will we kna about Sky for Burton? Then I will book Fri - Mon or Sat to Tues. may even stay in Brum, Derby or Notts or even Wakey!

Usually around the month before I think. @Rip Van Fish is the lad who tends to post on this matter....I'll be waiting eagerly for his sage comments on said matter:D

Personally I'd love Burton to be a traditional Saturday 3pm ko with the weather being a nice crisp sunny day.

This combined with their local ale will make it a cracking away day irrespective of the result.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually around the month before I think. @Rip Van Fish is the lad who tends to post on this matter....I'll be waiting eagerly for his sage comments on said matter:D

Personally I'd love Burton to be a traditional Saturday 3pm ko with the weather being a nice crisp sunny day.

This combined with their local ale will make it a cracking away day irrespective of the result.

AUGUST
Date of selection: by June 28

SEPTEMBER
Date of selection: by July 14

OCTOBER 7 - NOVEMBER 11
Date of selection: by August 25

NOVEMBER 18 - DECEMBER 9
Date of selection: by September 29

DECEMBER 16 - JANUARY 13
Date of selection: by November 3

JANUARY 20 - FEBRUARY 3
Date of selection: by December 8

FEBRUARY 10 - MARCH 3
Date of selection: by December 29

MARCH 10 - MARCH 31
Date of selection: by January 19

From February 23, a minimum five-week rolling selection commences for matches up to and including the penultimate weekend. Selections for the final day of the season will be made following the completion of the penultimate round of matches.

Can't believe the amount of stick the club are getting for the allocations when we can't even shift 800 tickets :lol:
We took an extra allocation of tickets for the Norwich game after the first lot sold out. Not sure how many but would assume we have around 1600.

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER 7 - NOVEMBER 11

NOVEMBER 18 - DECEMBER 9

DECEMBER 16 - JANUARY 13

JANUARY 20 - FEBRUARY 3

FEBRUARY 10 - MARCH 3

MARCH 10 - MARCH 31

From February 23, a minimum five-week rolling selection commences for matches up to and including the penultimate weekend. Selections for the final day of the season will be made following the completion of the penultimate round of matches.
Cheers for that, very useful

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER 7 - NOVEMBER 11

NOVEMBER 18 - DECEMBER 9

DECEMBER 16 - JANUARY 13

JANUARY 20 - FEBRUARY 3

FEBRUARY 10 - MARCH 3

MARCH 10 - MARCH 31

Cheers marra:cool:

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER 7 - NOVEMBER 11

NOVEMBER 18 - DECEMBER 9

DECEMBER 16 - JANUARY 13

JANUARY 20 - FEBRUARY 3

FEBRUARY 10 - MARCH 3

MARCH 10 - MARCH 31

Great. So we'll know by the Bank Holiday weekend if/when the Boro game is switched.

Bury isn't, I bought a ticket yesterday and it's open to ST holders. £15 relatively cheap way of accumulating points even if you aren't gonna go.

Why would anyone buy a ticket for £15 and have no intentions of going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back