Are Norwich and Bury sold out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both still available on general sale, makes a nonsense of starting points that were set by to and fools of those who panicked and gave a point to a point harvester rather than be patient and earn one for themselves

Bury isn't, I bought a ticket yesterday and it's open to ST holders. £15 relatively cheap way of accumulating points even if you aren't gonna go.
I thought it was but after seeing your post, I've just purchased two online. Gave me the option to buy 16!?
Good for me, as I live in Salford. Short trip for a change!

[QUOTE="Maximus, post: 25956441, member: 237"]A good chance to build easy points for those saying it's impossible - if still available.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

A good chance to build easy points for those saying it's impossible - if still available.
Yep. They could purchase and not go
Will ensure them a ticket for the play off final. Edit.. Fa cup final anyone will get a ticket for play off final

Can't believe the amount of stick the club are getting for the allocations when we can't even shift 800 tickets :lol:

A good chance to build easy points for those saying it's impossible - if still available.

Away tickets being sold out on loyalty points is a myth on here. Last season only West Ham and Boro away required points. 20 other away matches went to any STH/general sale

Bury isn't, I bought a ticket yesterday and it's open to ST holders. £15 relatively cheap way of accumulating points even if you aren't gonna go.
I bet you bought a £5 kid ticket ;):lol:

Away tickets being sold out on loyalty points is a myth on here. Last season only West Ham and Boro away required points. 20 other away matches went to any STH/general sale
I know mate I was there;) but every now and again ...........

Can't believe the amount of stick the club are getting for the allocations when we can't even shift 800 tickets :lol:
I'm sure the 896 Norwich tickets will go in the next week, but surprised it hasn't already. Even me da is up to 17 points and looking to be able to purchase without assistance :lol:.

yep but we're going to sell out Barnsley apparently
Piece of cake. It's Sun'lun, so we'll all be there:cool:

Last edited:
I bet you bought a £5 kid ticket ;):lol:

I know mate I was there;) but every now and again ...........

I'm sure the 896 Norwich tickets will go in the next week, but surprised it hasn't already. Even me da is up to 17 points and looking to be able to purchase without assistance :lol:.

Piece of cake. It's Sun'lun, so we'll all be there:cool:
Full adult mate because I intend to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back