Archer...

If you like Archer, Id recommend Frisky Dingo. It's similar in style but the better of the 2 imo. Possibly made by the same chap.

Ah, shite, is he still dreaming after S7?
He's still in the coma aye. Gets shot by that wifey at the end of S7, he's in the coma during S8 (which I actually really enjoyed once I got used to it) - Woodhouse dies in that because the actor who played him passed away. S9 is still a coma throwback - he's essentially playing Rip Riley from an earlier episode - eyepatch and seaplane called Loosey Goosey.
Edit: There's a load of throwbacks actually - Cyril being German (he's fluent, shown when he outs Krieger), Lana being an "African Queen" which he accuses her of being in the one where they're off to protect a pipeline from an eco-terrorist...

Last edited:
I feel like this show has went too far. The laughs have dropped off unfortunately. It’s a masterpiece for the majority.
I think there's plenty left mind. I think Danger Island's shown up where they've gone too far away from the premise and hopefully they'll steer back. Apparently S10 is "Archer: 1999" (still in the bloody coma) and it's meant to be a 70's style space adventure. Which actually sounds quite fun.

24/7 stream here by the way - I watch it in the background at work. Passes the day.

ArconaiTV | Archer

Last edited:
Adam Reed has pretty much confirmed that won’t happen. :evil:
I was reading up on it aye. I more got the impression he's waiting on ratings and renewal statuses before deciding whether he dies or comes out of it.
But syaing that, the new season actually sounds a lot more "Archer", and I did enjoy S8.

I was reading up on it aye. I more got the impression he's waiting on ratings and renewal statuses before deciding whether he dies or comes out of it.
But syaing that, the new season actually sounds a lot more "Archer", and I did enjoy S8.

I couldn’t stand it. Season 9 just seemed like he was bored of the whole thing and wasn’t interested in the programme anymore. Seasons 1-4 are still absolutely epic but they really lost their way from Archer Vice onwards.

In so many shows there’s a character that could be removed from the show and your barely miss them...

In Archer it’s not Pam but Carol/Cheryl - she gets very few lines and is never funny/amusing just irritating. Pam at least has some depth to her character. Sometimes.

but she's a massive wad

Back