Archer...

One of my favourite shows on telly. Archer is brilliant.

I reckon it may be in the process of jumping the shark like and this or the next run will be the last one.

They’ve had the drug dealer one, then the private investigator one, then the film noir one and now they’re on danger island. Proof that they’re casting about for new ideas. It was best during the ISIS years. “What the shit, Lana?”

I reckon it may be in the process of jumping the shark like and this or the next run will be the last one.

They’ve had the drug dealer one, then the private investigator one, then the film noir one and now they’re on danger island. Proof that they’re casting about for new ideas. It was best during the ISIS years. “What the shit, Lana?”
They signed a deal to do till season 10 before season 8. Then it is up for renewal again. I think will end at 10.

It’s been confirmed it’s finishing after season 10 I think. Archer Vice onwards are pretty much unwatchable imo. Shite compared to the first seasons.

I liked Archer Vice, only one I struggled with was Dreamland. Though have a feeling may to like new ones.

I couldn’t stand Vice. Pam was legitimately annoying - even more than the actual scripted annoying that she was supposed to be. Dreamland ended up being nothing but background tv for me. Such a shame when it used to be so brilliant.

I couldn’t stand Vice. Pam was legitimately annoying - even more than the actual scripted annoying that she was supposed to be. Dreamland ended up being nothing but background tv for me. Such a shame when it used to be so brilliant.

In so many shows there’s a character that could be removed from the show and your barely miss them. Raj in BBT is a contender - I know, well get him to come out with some American slang idiom in his ‘Hapu’ accent!

Chris in Family Guy is shite and worse that he’s voiced by Seth Green who is probably equally annoying in real life.

In Archer it’s not Pam but Carol/Cheryl - she gets very few lines and is never funny/amusing just irritating. Pam at least has some depth to her character. Sometimes.

In so many shows there’s a character that could be removed from the show and your barely miss them. Raj in BBT is a contender - I know, well get him to come out with some American slang idiom in his ‘Hapu’ accent!

Chris in Family Guy is shite and worse that he’s voiced by Seth Green who is probably equally annoying in real life.

In Archer it’s not Pam but Carol/Cheryl - she gets very few lines and is never funny/amusing just irritating. Pam at least has some depth to her character. Sometimes.

I liked Cheryl more when she was a full on pervert mixed up in murder

What is it about?
He’s a cartoon secret agent working for an independent agency run by his overbearing over drinking mother.

He’s a complete self centred doofus, an insufferable arsehole except he loves his ex / baby mama Lana and he’s really good at martial arts, shooting, arse kicking etc.

The supporting cast at the agency are basically a bunch of dysfunctional losers and misfits who all serve to be the ‘straight man’ for Archer’s inept displays of leadership and field craft ... except he usually manages to mis-manage his way to some sort of hollow victory in the end.

Season 9 is on Netflix now and I’ve watched it.

It is one of the worst seasons of any tv show, ever. It’s obvious the writer doesn’t want to do the programme anymore and the ending is just.......no

Back