Barcelona Women v Chelsea Women
Women's Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg
DAZN 1 TNT Sports 2

13:00
Celta Vigo v Las Palmas
La Liga
LALIGATV

17:00
Empoli v Napoli (joins match in progress)
Serie A
TNT Sports 2

17:15
QPR v Preston North End
Championship
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Football Sky Sports Ultra HDR
17:15
Manchester City v Chelsea
FA Cup Semi-Final
BBC One BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

17:30
Union Berlin v Bayern Munich
Bundesliga
Sky Sports Arena

Valencia v Real Betis
La Liga
LALIGATV

Cove Rangers v Alloa Athletic
Scottish League One
BBC Alba BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

18:00
Lyon Women v PSG Women
Women's Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg
DAZN 1 TNT Sports 3

19:30
Wolves v Arsenal
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR

19:45
Verona v Udinese
Serie A
TNT Sports 2 ITVX

20:00
Girona v Cádiz
La Liga
LALIGATV

20:00
RC Lens v Clermont
TNT Sports 3

Morning all nowt for me too busy at our match

Evening everyone, Leicester and then the lads both games should be entertaining 😀

12°c with sunny spells and cold breeze, 1° tonight and maybe a frost in the morning. Early walk with the mutts so as we're back in good time for the 12.30 Leicester game.

Have a Stupendous Saturday one and all, stay safe and keep smiling 😃

Good evening Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman, @Mk Mackem and all.

Looking forward to the match tomorrow afternoon with renewed optimism after the last three results. I must admit that I have been pleasantly surprised at the positives since we were walloped by Blackburn but particularly how much we have improved as a defensive unit. I just hope we can finish the season strongly and a home win tomorrow would be very nice.

I might watch the second half of the FA Cup semi-final on the BBC and the late Premier League match on Sky Sports Main Event when I get back from Sunderland if I have the will and inclination.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and Hawaaaay the lads!

Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @heroesof73 @WillInSpain @Bonzo @gluepot @VHFC @Ark @Ludwig @Snorbens @Mk Mackem @macum1920 @Cyprus @Al Bundy @horselover @Frasmotic @two left feet

Good luck to Woking today @sismanhatton

I quite fancy the Borehamwood v Ebbsfleet game early kick off 12.15pm , massive game where either side could go down or potentially 3 other sides.

Will be watching our game on SAFSEE with the Manila Mackems in Heckell and Jeckell. Later will watch Man Utd hopefully hammer the sky blue filth.

Really hot in Manila at the moment was around 38 degrees yesterday. Need to make sure I keep hydrated today.

Stay safe everyone.

Good morning Hank and everyone.
Just us and maybe the cup game.

Just been watching the BBC breakfast sports bulletin featuring Coventry's 1987 cup final win. Dave Bennett (Gary's brother) is featured, and I spotted Nick Pickering. The strangest bit was when they went to Kilcline's house, which was like something out of the Addams family. And Killer himself reminded me of Jimmy Jesus, what a state.

Have a great day everyone!!

Morning Hank/Non Hank's

That schedule is what a footy thread is all about 😜😜😜. Leicester, then the SoL then FA Cup then Wolves with tablet at the ready for Celtic & QPR. If I could add the Ken Dodd song " Happiness" I would,🤪🤪. A final observation, really surprised that QPR are at home at the same time as FA Cup semi. I've just googled, it's like 90000 attending the SoL and another 20000 at Gypsies Green (couldn't see that happening up here).

Back