Apart from Bob Stokoe, who is your favourite person with both Sunderland and Newcastle connections.

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

For those of a certain age can only be Pop
More senior (or senial) Shack :)
Allardyce, if he said it was daylight I would walk to the nearest window to check

Few more names... Not neccesarily favourites but Arthur Cox, Steve Agnes, Bobby Saxton, David Kelly

Pop Robson was excellent for both clubs. Come to think of it he was good at West Ham anarl.

Their Mick was a great player.
Fk me man, I edited it with in 10 seconds and you still seen it!
Pop Robson.
He doesn't seem to get the credit he deserves, maybe because his time with us was split into 3 spells, But he was fantastic for us around the time I started going to games.
His last spell was class, think he scored against West Brom at home when he was about 80! He went berserk when he scored!

Last edited:
Big Sam if they never sacked him I doubt they would have went down twice...

Wish England never came calling fuck sake I was buzzing when we smashed Everton to stay up and relegate the mags at same time.

I honestly thought that was it we we're going to finally move forward but I should have known I support Sunderland always a kick in the balls coming :lol:

Didn't think it would be this big but at least we are hopefully on way up again and finally playing well.

Lets hope we batter Fleetwood tonight HWTL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back