anyone with a twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.
We live in a society where everyone wants something for nothing. I would however agree with something for the men and women who have been doing the business with the pink seats
We also live in a society where football clubs rip off their fans, cant blame the lad for asking if he wants to get his lad a kit and thinks they are a tad too expensive

Anyone heard the price of the new shirts? , I'm assuming they will be round the normal price of 50 notes.

You are buying these strips from the manufacturer more than anything and have to abide by their licencing rules.....

We also live in a society where football clubs rip off their fans, cant blame the lad for asking if he wants to get his lad a kit and thinks they are a tad too expensive
How do they rip them off?

Nobody says anybody has to buy shirts or go to matches,indeed spend anything and I'd guess the majority of posters here spend very little,if anything directly to a Sunderland,who incidentally have generally kept ticket prices very low.

Last edited:
They should give them to season ticket holders who renewed before the take over , regardless of who the owner was going to be for loyalty . They should give discount to new season ticket holders . Loyal fans get kicked in the teeth all the time , we buy the shirts when they come out for full whack and then after Xmas they get reduced to 15 quid or summit.
Wait til Xmas then.

Scratter alert.
So u dont think lads n lasses who give their money in advance showing great support and loyalty shudnt get something back in return ?
And then worst of all resort to childish abuse like "scatter alert"?
f***ing woeful patter.

You are buying these strips from the manufacturer more than anything and have to abide by their licencing rules.....

Nobody says anybody has to buy shirts or go to matches,indeed spend anything and I'd guess the majority of posters here spend very little,if anything directly to a Sunderland,who incidentally have generally kept ticket prices very low.
I said football clubs, its common knowledge football clubs rip fans off, if i have to explain that to you , you are as thick as mince

They should give them to season ticket holders who renewed before the take over , regardless of who the owner was going to be for loyalty . They should give discount to new season ticket holders . Loyal fans get kicked in the teeth all the time , we buy the shirts when they come out for full whack and then after Xmas they get reduced to 15 quid or summit.

Too feckin right they should.
But then you get dickheads trying to be 'clever' with comments like scratter ffs.
They don't even know the guy/girl or his financial status.
Some woeful 'human beings' on here like.

You don't have to buy shirts but it's not easy when you've got kids who want the latest strip every season. Often they need adult sizes quite quickly as well (not that kids ones are much cheaper). You could say no, of course, but you generally want your kids to grow up and become Sunderland fans and tend to think that saying they can't have a strip because you think it's overpriced, while all their mates have them, is a bit of a shit way of going about it.

I doubt the club have much, if any, say in the pricing (at least when the strips first come out) and they no doubt don't make much profit from them, I'd imagine since the manufacturers pays us they will take the lion's share of the money that comes in. I doubt, therefore, that the club could do much in terms of a discount but I don't think there's anything wrong with the lad asking the question.

You don't have to buy shirts but it's not easy when you've got kids who want the latest strip every season. Often they need adult sizes quite quickly as well (not that kids ones are much cheaper). You could say no, of course, but you generally want your kids to grow up and become Sunderland fans and tend to think that saying they can't have a strip because you think it's overpriced, while all their mates have them, is a bit of a shit way of going about it.

I doubt the club have much, if any, say in the pricing (at least when the strips first come out) and they no doubt don't make much profit from them, I'd imagine since the manufacturers pays us they will take the lion's share of the money that comes in. I doubt, therefore, that the club could do much in terms of a discount but I don't think there's anything wrong with the lad asking the question.

Taking my kids a week Saturday to get their new tops prior to the season starting. It’s an annual thing. Only happens at Swindon though, last season they ran out of certain letters for the name printing :)
Ffs can’t even get that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back