anyone with a twitter account

We live in a society where everyone wants something for nothing. I would however agree with something for the men and women who have been doing the business with the pink seats
True, but I was brought up to be thankful for what I had and I found myself losing out to others.

Shy bairns get nowt and all that.

Recently I sent a letter to a pension company asking about fees on a dormant policy. They considered it to be a complaint even though that wasn’t my intention. But they replied last week and they have reduced the fees.

True, but I was brought up to be thankful for what I had and I found myself losing out to others.

Recently I sent a letter to a pension company asking about fees on a dormant policy. They considered it to be a complaint even though that wasn’t my intention. But they replied last week and they have reduced the fees.
Who with?

Agree m8and the old adage if you don’t ask you don’t get is equally applicable. It is perhaps my age and grumpiness

Look at me being all sensible planning for a retirement and all that! Pathetic

They should give them to season ticket holders who renewed before the take over , regardless of who the owner was going to be for loyalty . They should give discount to new season ticket holders . Loyal fans get kicked in the teeth all the time , we buy the shirts when they come out for full whack and then after Xmas they get reduced to 15 quid or summit.

We live in a society where everyone wants something for nothing. I would however agree with something for the men and women who have been doing the business with the pink seats
Trying to give stuff away rather than sticking it up the loft and the amount of people expecting it to be delivered to them as well is staggering.

Back