Anyone sold their house after buying it through the RTB scheme?

They called the referendum thinking they couldn’t loose and it would put the argument to bed once and for all ,Little did they realise the ordinary white english bloke who works hard for a living and pays his taxes has had enough of the political elite leading them a merry dance.
The working bloke has eventually woken up and fought back the only way he could .
An after the referendum voting analysis I listened to said more or less the same thing. The leave vote was putting two fingers up to, as you say, the political elite.

An after the referendum voting analysis I listened to said more or less the same thing. The leave vote was putting two fingers up to, as you say, the political elite.
I agree it was, in a way. The problem is the political elite spread across both camps. By sticking 2 fingers up at Cameron & Osborne, the door has been opened to the likes of Johnson, Gove, Rees-Amogh & Ferange. Now if you think that’s a good thing, great. Personally I think we’ve just tossed a 2 headed coin, called Tails and are celebrating when we saw the face which landed down was Heads.

:lol:

@Frijj's main gripe is that some people are making profits when they don't deserve it/haven't worked for it. If he ever came into money he would donate it all because he wouldn't have earned it and it would be unfair.

Actually my gripe is when they profit from the state and haven’t worked for it.

However since you’re a worky ticket these days, believe what you want to believe.

Got your snidey specs fixed yet?

Actually my gripe is when they profit from the state and haven’t worked for it.

However since you’re a worky ticket these days, believe what you want to believe.

Got your snidey specs fixed yet?
OK. So, if you were a council tennant paying rent for say 10 years and then realised a mortgage using RTB would be £40pw cheaper than the rent would be, with a 45% discount on market value, a property you would then be on the way to owning you wouldn't buy it.

OK. So, if you were a council tennant paying rent for say 10 years and then realised a mortgage using RTB would be £40pw cheaper than the rent would be, with a 45% discount on market value, a property you would then be on the way to owning you wouldn't buy it.

I’m less against RTB as I am people selling RTB properties for massive profit.

I believe RTB should be abolished, reformed and then brought back in a better way.

So I’m not saying I’m so against RTB that I wouldn’t use it.

I’m less against RTB as I am people selling RTB properties for massive profit.

I believe RTB should be abolished, reformed and then brought back in a better way.

So I’m not saying I’m so against RTB that I wouldn’t use it.
So would you use RTB, given the chance?

Last edited:
It would depend entirely on the circumstance. I’ve already said I considered it for my mother’s house, but when asked if I would keep the profits, I said I wouldn’t sell it.
Mate your a cracking poster but full of f***ing shit .

If say in 10 years time you had the opportunity to go onto something massive but it meant selling ya mars old house to finance it you’d do it in a heart beat.

Would I though?
Eye ,at the minute you are in a bubble with only yourself to worry about .Fast forward 10 years and you might with a bit luck have a family of 4 and a few lads working for you who rely on Frijj making the rightness choice .I promise you in the future selling your mars ex council house for a massive profit Could possibly bail you out the shite or let you box on .

Silly to think otherwise and shows your immaturity towards finances .(not a dig your only young and talk like your young )

Eye ,at the minute you are in a bubble with only yourself to worry about .Fast forward 10 years and you might with a bit luck have a family of 4 and a few lads working for you who rely on Frijj making the rightness choice .I promise you in the future selling your mars ex council house for a massive profit Could possibly bail you out the shite or let you box on .

Silly to think otherwise and shows your immaturity towards finances .(not a dig your only young and talk like your young )

Better to rent it and keep it generating money, no? 😉

Back