Anyone owned an Aston Martin before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd fuckin love an Aston Martin whatever model I wouldn't care. The servicing and repairs would frighten me to death tho. It's bad enough worrying if my xe goes wrong never mind an Aston. If I won the lottery I would be straight down the Aston showroom in Edinburgh. I'd maybe go into ferrari afterwards too

Stepdaughters partner loves his flash motors. Anyway i remember him telling me he had an aston about 5 or 6 years back, as usual he got rid after a few months and moved on to something else probably a porsche or ferrari. About a year later the dealer from edinburgh who he bought the aston from rang him out of the blue to enquire if it was for sale. He well and truly wound this dealer up pretending he still owned it, the conversation went on for some half hour or so during which the dealer literally increased his opening offer by 30k, to this day he still never let on that he no longer owned the car. After spotting this thread a few weeks back, i seen him today and asked him which aston he had and apparently it was a 2+2 manual dbs. Means nowt to me but others on this thread may know more ? Thought it was a funny tale anyway, bet he wishes he hadnt got rid if its going up in value like that.

Stepdaughters partner loves his flash motors. Anyway i remember him telling me he had an aston about 5 or 6 years back, as usual he got rid after a few months and moved on to something else probably a porsche or ferrari. About a year later the dealer from edinburgh who he bought the aston from rang him out of the blue to enquire if it was for sale. He well and truly wound this dealer up pretending he still owned it, the conversation went on for some half hour or so during which the dealer literally increased his opening offer by 30k, to this day he still never let on that he no longer owned the car. After spotting this thread a few weeks back, i seen him today and asked him which aston he had and apparently it was a 2+2 manual dbs. Means nowt to me but others on this thread may know more ? Thought it was a funny tale anyway, bet he wishes he hadnt got rid if its going up in value like that.
Aye I’m howling here mate, what a corker

Step daughters partner sounds like a bullshitter to me like :D
He's her ex partner to be precise. Sound lad still get on with him even though they split up. Nee bullshit. He's driving a 911 at the minute thats just come back from the body shop after someone rear ended it. £26k repair bill 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's her ex partner to be precise. Sound lad still get on with him even though they split up. Nee bullshit. He's driving a 911 at the minute thats just come back from the body shop after someone rear ended it. £26k repair bill 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is this the lad who karate chopped a seagull in half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back