Anyone owned an Aston Martin before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cant believe this thread has gone from the beautiful Aston to the ugly as sin Subaru. Thanks anyway 😅😅
Aye it did wander off.
I'd just say if you want an Aston then get one, doesn't matter what any internet experts say. Just go in with your eyes open and don't expect Nissan Micra running costs, that's not a sleight on Aston's reliability just a fact that expensive cars are not cheap to run. Good luck with the search and stick a pic up when you get one.

Aye it did wander off.
I'd just say if you want an Aston then get one, doesn't matter what any internet experts say. Just go in with your eyes open and don't expect Nissan Micra running costs, that's not a sleight on Aston's reliability just a fact that expensive cars are not cheap to run. Good luck with the search and stick a pic up when you get one.
Nice one mate

Don’t know mate just like them better.

R34 for me they’re also worth a fortune now they can be imported to the US
Post 216
Cerbera is the most expensive to run mind

Wow what a collection what do you drive these days? Sagaris is the ultimate Trevor if only I had deep enough pockets I’m looking to spend about 2

Yeah I know just always loved them since watching clarkson destroy every other super car of its time. There’s a lovely yellow SP6 for sale atm the V8 are ruinous if they need a rebuild now. A T350 does also appeal if I can fit (I’m 6-4) so I’ll beed to try one.

What about the Nissan GTR R35,Where does this car stand with car enthusiasts.

Love them let Litchfield work there magic and not much on the road can touch them.

Wow what a collection what do you drive these days? Sagaris is the ultimate Trevor if only I had deep enough pockets I’m looking to spend about 2

Yeah I know just always loved them since watching clarkson destroy every other super car of its time. There’s a lovely yellow SP6 for sale atm the V8 are ruinous if they need a rebuild now. A T350 does also appeal if I can fit (I’m 6-4) so I’ll beed to try one.
Probably much to @Gillythedilf disgust I've got a Golf GTi performance. T350 is a nice car 90% Sag for 50% the cost. Yes avoid the AJP engined Cerbera, no cranks left if the worst should happen and it probably will :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back