Anyone know why SAFSEE won't cast during live games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am casting from Chrome on laptop to an Android box. Note sure what your source/target devices are?

Flavour (haddock is sweeter), texture (cod is meatier, with larger flakes) and in "wet" form, the haddock's giveaway thumb marks of St Peter, above the pectoral fin!

I know the wet form thing, they also have massive eyes and look totaly different, people need to try Gurnard if they want a really good tasting fish, it was used for pot bait for years,one of the top tasting fish for me

I can watch it on my ipad but it won't cast onto the TV despite all other content on SAFSEE doing so. I wondered if anyone knew why that was.
There’s a blocker on it. The only way to cast it up there that I’ve found is to buy the official apple AV/lightning adapter but that ain’t cheap at £50ish. Worth it over the course of the season though

There’s a blocker on it. The only way to cast it up there that I’ve found is to buy the official apple AV/lightning adapter but that ain’t cheap at £50ish. Worth it over the course of the season though

@Guinness Guzzler explained to me in great detail how to overcome a VPN and cast the International streams but I'm surprised the domestic streams can't be cast.

Anything running Andoid or IOS will be prevented I think mate.

It's strange because I've casted BT Sport Premier League matches in HD via my iPhone without any issues.

Last edited:
I was able to cast from SAFSEE via a chromecast dongle to my LG TV, the entire game, from a Chromebook. Had to refresh twice from a freeze.

So that just connects your ipad/iPhone to the HDMI on the TV and definitely works? I'm happy to pay that for a genuine solution.
Yup. Make sure you get the genuine apple one as eBay imitations don’t work. Genuine one bypasses the blocker as I use it for the international pass streams using vpn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back