Anyone know why SAFSEE won't cast during live games.

Flavour (haddock is sweeter), texture (cod is meatier, with larger flakes) and in "wet" form, the haddock's giveaway thumb marks of St Peter, above the pectoral fin!

I know the wet form thing, they also have massive eyes and look totaly different, people need to try Gurnard if they want a really good tasting fish, it was used for pot bait for years,one of the top tasting fish for me

I can watch it on my ipad but it won't cast onto the TV despite all other content on SAFSEE doing so. I wondered if anyone knew why that was.
There’s a blocker on it. The only way to cast it up there that I’ve found is to buy the official apple AV/lightning adapter but that ain’t cheap at £50ish. Worth it over the course of the season though

There’s a blocker on it. The only way to cast it up there that I’ve found is to buy the official apple AV/lightning adapter but that ain’t cheap at £50ish. Worth it over the course of the season though

@Guinness Guzzler explained to me in great detail how to overcome a VPN and cast the International streams but I'm surprised the domestic streams can't be cast.

Anything running Andoid or IOS will be prevented I think mate.

It's strange because I've casted BT Sport Premier League matches in HD via my iPhone without any issues.

Last edited:
I was able to cast from SAFSEE via a chromecast dongle to my LG TV, the entire game, from a Chromebook. Had to refresh twice from a freeze.

Back