Anyone got this shitty cold virus?

Sounds like hayfever. Especially those who get it at the same time every year, it will be related to a certain type of pollen.
Mine started kicking in a couple of weeks ago, use the nasal spray every day and it goes.

I had teetotal weekend for the first time since 2007 (because I was hospitalised) and I started feeling rough last night.

Currently in bed feeling f***ing shocking. So what does that tell you?

It's a bloody nasty one going around at the moment - it's been right through the kids' school to the point the entire school has run out of boxes of tissues for all the kids with streaming noses and snot (and the staff to be fair). I had it last week and was trying to teach with it and completely knackered my throat in the process. It's got the whole horrible sinus part to it as well.

Or has it just visited it’s plague on me? Starts with sore throat, develops into cartoon like sneezing and streaming. Nice. Gone through a years supply of Kleenex in 48 hours. Wish it would piss off and leave me alone.
No, but I did just get over a horrible sinus virus. Whole family had it.
Never been so blocked up in my life. Awful.

I don't understand why these viruses have to do all this shit to us. Why can't they just live in inside us and eat bits of us but not fuck things up ?

Or has it just visited it’s plague on me? Starts with sore throat, develops into cartoon like sneezing and streaming. Nice. Gone through a years supply of Kleenex in 48 hours. Wish it would piss off and leave me alone.

Wanking loses it's special powers after the fifth one every day mate. You've been wasting your time I'm afraid.

I don't understand why these viruses have to do all this shit to us. Why can't they just live in inside us and eat bits of us but not fuck things up ?

It's your body killing the virus that fucks you up mate.

Back