Anyone got this shitty cold virus?

Sack Fatto

Striker
Or has it just visited it’s plague on me? Starts with sore throat, develops into cartoon like sneezing and streaming. Nice. Gone through a years supply of Kleenex in 48 hours. Wish it would piss off and leave me alone.

Or has it just visited it’s plague on me? Starts with sore throat, develops into cartoon like sneezing and streaming. Nice. Gone through a years supply of Kleenex in 48 hours. Wish it would piss off and leave me alone.
I’ve got the same since Sunday night. Fucked work off today to binge the Sporanos. Feeling better already.

Barking like a seal since Friday and coughing up Slimer the last few mornings in the shower. Other than that I feel wonderful, and even managed to smash it down at the gymnasium last night.

Aye I had it back end of Jan/start of Feb, propper sneezy cold, could barely talk for a few days anarl (but I went into work every day as it wasn't Flu :cool:).

My nose is running like a tap, how long does it stay around for?

had it twice...nasty as owt. Kepp it to yer self mate.

Aye, was bad for a couple of weeks, then it took another couple of weeks to fully recover.

Back