Anyone gone vegan recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Herbal

Striker
Do you honestly believe that you’ve made a choice for life, or do it ou worry, in your heart of hearts, that you’ll give it up once it stops being trendy and the hipsters move into something else?

Had a vegan sausage roll.

And I liked it.

Saw that fella Pritchard from Dirty Sanchez is a vegan chef now, he was plugging his book on Sunday Brunch. To be fair the food they showed looked nice.

I've got mates who are vegetarian and they've cooked stuff I would never have bothered with, and it's been really nice.

I wouldn't give up meat, and being vegan seems a reet hassle, but I often think I should try and mix it up a bit when it comes to my diet. Tasty scran is tasty scran.

Last edited:
Do you honestly believe that you’ve made a choice for life, or do it ou worry, in your heart of hearts, that you’ll give it up once it stops being trendy and the hipsters move into something else?
Most of them are in a circle of hipsterism. They are slowly killing themselves by eating yeast and peanuts and it will be the average Joe's who will pick up the NHS bill when they all eventually get admitted for stunted growth, gut rot, beard aids and vinyl burns.

Gerrin Herbs lad! :lol:

Most of them are in a circle of hipsterism. They are slowly killing themselves by eating yeast and peanuts and it will be the average Joe's who will pick up the NHS bill when they all eventually get admitted for stunted growth, gut rot, beard aids and vinyl burns.
:lol:

I work on a ship, can't buy or cook food myself.
Can just imagine the chefs face. "What's the vegan option tonight chef?" "Er you can fuck of and work somewhere else?" :lol:

Last edited:
We'll all eat more plant based in years to come, cause meat will be too expensive.
We will eat more vegan veggie stuff as the choice increases. Better awareness is required mind to make sure people aren’t inadvertently making bad health, environmental and ethical choices.
Not certain why people get so wound up about the whole concept other than the preachy element.

No, fuck that, we are meat eaters as a race, we should not remove it completely.

Trying to eat less meat though.

What I have found though is 'dry January' made me feel loads better, belly reduced and a clearer head and mind, I have just carried on not drinking and don't miss it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back