Anyone fancy a Tesla ?

They installed 8 Tesla charging points in the business park next to where I work last year. I've never seen a car being charged up at any of 'em in all that time.

Dunno who the hell Tesla are being bankrolled by, but they have never made a profit. As soon as the big brands get their act together Tesla will be dead.

They are cornering the market, massive amounts of charge points around the world and continuing to expand. This new model 3 is the cheapest yet (by far) and once the well known marques start catching up Tesla will be well enough known themselves compete

They are cornering the market, massive amounts of charge points around the world and continuing to expand. This new model 3 is the cheapest yet (by far) and once the well known marques start catching up Tesla will be well enough known themselves compete

They won’t be around long enough. Jaguar has the I-Pace coming out this year while the German companies have their electric cars coming next year too.

Add to that the fact that Musk is likely to be getting taken to court for his constant ramblings about taking the company private (which the SEC is also likely to investigate because of the allegations of stock price manipulation), the fact the company has never been (and probably never will be) profitable and it isn’t a particularly good bet.

Nowhere to charge one where I live , in fact any electric car is useless here , no drives and no access to the nearest road for a lot of people in my estate - would need a bloody long extension cord!

They installed 8 Tesla charging points in the business park next to where I work last year. I've never seen a car being charged up at any of 'em in all that time.

Tesla charge points are different to those for other cars ?

Surely not a very bright idea if that is the case ?

Back