Anyone fancy a Tesla ?

Had a road test last year .

Extremely quick , quiet , not really smart inside, but overall good enough for me to think about leasing one.

Currently have a 520d auto ran as a company car , nett cost to me £80 per week bik.

Tesla wanted about £15k down and about £900 a month lease , easiest calculation I’ve ever done

I’m still in the BMW .

Every electric car has a different charging system. There isn’t one set lead that will cover every car.

Maybe different leads but surely a common connection point on the chargers that will adapt for all models, otherwise the whole electric car project is simply a farce ?

Just saw a Tesla model S with British plates driving through northern Italy. Must be a decent network of charging points around to be able to do a Euro road trip in one.

Had a road test last year .

Extremely quick , quiet , not really smart inside, but overall good enough for me to think about leasing one.

Currently have a 520d auto ran as a company car , nett cost to me £80 per week bik.

Tesla wanted about £15k down and about £900 a month lease , easiest calculation I’ve ever done

I’m still in the BMW .

You didn’t think the Tesla was smart inside?

I’ve been in one. Of all the cars I’ve been a passenger in, I’ve never felt acceleration like it!

You didn’t think the Tesla was smart inside?

I’ve been in one. Of all the cars I’ve been a passenger in, I’ve never felt acceleration like it!

No , thought the quality wasn’t there inside in comparison to mine.

Try launch control in ludicrous mode , 2.9 secs 0-60 ffs.

No , thought the quality wasn’t there inside in comparison to mine.

Try launch control in ludicrous mode , 2.9 secs 0-60 ffs.

What are you driving now?

As I drive a car that does 0-60 in about 19 seconds I can barely comprehend the speed of the Tesla. It’s my mates Dad’s car.

When he picked us up the bloody handles rose out of the door man :lol:

Impressive piece of kit and I thought the centre console and dash were very smart.

He did have the Model S but either has or has on order the Model X, the cross over type thing now

I’d rather walk if that was the only car left on Earth, than give money to that Musk bloke, obviously I don’t know him personally, and I hardly ever judge a person without knowing them, but I can’t get away with that bloke at all!

I’d rather walk if that was the only car left on Earth, than give money to that Musk bloke, obviously I don’t know him personally, and I hardly ever judge a person without knowing them, but I can’t get away with that bloke at all!

I like his ethos on advancing tech and I think we need people like him to push us on technologically but he doesn’t always come across like the nicest of blokes.

We absolutely do need devoted technologists with the money or charisma to drive us forward though, and he is that.

What are you driving now?

As I drive a car that does 0-60 in about 19 seconds I can barely comprehend the speed of the Tesla. It’s my mates Dad’s car.

When he picked us up the bloody handles rose out of the door man :lol:

Impressive piece of kit and I thought the centre console and dash were very smart.

He did have the Model S but either has or has on order the Model X, the cross over type thing now

See #24

Isn't he South African? Hardly surprising he's a tit if so.

Back