Anyone ever been bitten by a spider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate spiders, absolutely terrified of them....I was always of the opinion it was irrational in this country as they couldn't harm me, reading your post has freaked me right out, don't know how I will react next time I see one....Cheers....
I am shit scared of them too, starting to regret reading this thread. I remember in late August a spider crawled onto my bed whilst I was laying watching tv, honestly did not get a good night's sleep for about 2 month and £80 worth of peppermint spray, pest plug ins in my room etc haha

I am shit scared of them too, starting to regret reading this thread. I remember in late August a spider crawled onto my bed whilst I was laying watching tv, honestly did not get a good night's sleep for about 2 month and £80 worth of peppermint spray, pest plug ins in my room etc haha

Haha, exactly the same happened to me last year, jumped out of bed, my wife didn't know what was going, then I told her and she picked it up and put it outside....absolutely terrified all night....

Plenty of times, working in SE Asia everything seems to bite, sting you or give you a rash. Woken up in the morning with a dead cockroach, spider and a sizable gecko in my time, the gecko time I was pissed, so who knows what went on there.

Plenty of times, working in SE Asia everything seems to bite, sting you or give you a rash. Woken up in the morning with a dead cockroach, spider and a sizable gecko in my time, the gecko time I was pissed, so who knows what went on there.
I used to have some ridiculously big geckos running round, you have probably heard their call Tuckooooo, Tuckooooo once it gets dark, big grey/orange things that eat smaller house gecko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back