Anyone else love pre-season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre season started after the Burley home game.

Why dont we jack in competitive football? Were not very good at it.

Aye I do. You have a canny break from the depressing season before, recharge your batteries and have a bit of hope before the start of the season when your hope is inevitably crushed.

PS. Has it been announced that we are playing Celtic at the SOL for the anniversary?

The Portland weekend was one of the best in my life. The match was shite like.

Transfer window should end before pre season so that the pre season matches actually mean something. As it is right now half the players in those games won't even feature once the season starts. Madness.

Would be great if they came back to America but by all accounts the last time they were here it was a complete clusterfuck on all fronts.

Love it me.

Chance to watch lots of random teams play each other, everyone chilled out, cheap tickets, nice weather, see some new players and signings. Optimism not yet crushed and a clean slate for all.

Cant wait.Going to watch loads of games, SAFC and non SAFC

Good memories watching SAFC in Hartlepool, York, Seoul, Hoffenheim, Ajax tournament, Calais, home against Juve etc

Random matches including Orient smashing the mags, Barnet v Arsenal, lots and lots

Bring it on
...na.

i said years ago i'd never go to watch another friendly football game again and i've kept that promise, they're f***ing awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back