Anyone else love pre-season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 361

Love it me.

Chance to watch lots of random teams play each other, everyone chilled out, cheap tickets, nice weather, see some new players and signings. Optimism not yet crushed and a clean slate for all.

Cant wait.Going to watch loads of games, SAFC and non SAFC

Good memories watching SAFC in Hartlepool, York, Seoul, Hoffenheim, Ajax tournament, Calais, home against Juve etc

Random matches including Orient smashing the mags, Barnet v Arsenal, lots and lots

Bring it on

Love it me.

Chance to watch lots of random teams play each other, everyone chilled out, cheap tickets, nice weather, see some new players and signings. Optimism not yet crushed and a clean slate for all.

Cant wait.Going to watch loads of games, SAFC and non SAFC

Good memories watching SAFC in Hartlepool, York, Seoul, Hoffenheim, Ajax tournament, Calais, home against Juve etc

Random matches including Orient smashing the mags, Barnet v Arsenal, lots and lots

Bring it on

Depends were we gan

Nah, we invariably play crap and the happy clappers state that performances, tactics, wins, confidence and new players bedding in don't count cos it's all about fitness.

We then end up having an unfit team - lose on every aspect.

the bit I always like each pre-season is the blind panic two weeks before the start of the season when we realise that we haven't got a manager and we have failed to replace any of the players that have been moved on

Used to love it and travelled all over, Portugal and Ireland under Keane were class. Started to realise though that the football is normally absolutely shite and it's a total waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back