Anyone else hate there job

• Thread starter Deleted member 55680
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 55680

Hate Sunday nights me the thought of going to work tomorrow gets me down, wish I could find a new job/career but never hear anything back from companies when I apply. Can't be the only one feeling this way though? I could take the easy way out and quit but the guilt I would feel letting my family down etc and obviously I'd be skint to. If only we could all win the lottery

Hate Sunday nights me the thought of going to work tomorrow gets me down, wish I could find a new job/career but never hear anything back from companies when I apply. Can't be the only one feeling this way though? I could take the easy way out and quit but the guilt I would feel letting my family down etc and obviously I'd be skint to. If only we could all win the lottery
Go do something you like, love and are good at. Or get good at.

Wrong forum but I agree. It’s about the balance of identifying if it’s your job in particular you hate and could be improved moving elsewhere or it’s the work in general. I don’t enjoy my job but I know for a fact it’s very similar elsewhere so won’t jack in until something takes my fancy

Depends what it is that you don’t like. Is it the company, the bosses, workmates or the actual job you do.

Back