Anyone Downloaded Their Facebook Data Yet ?

What males the practice dodgy is reducing functionality if you don' comply with data sharing. I'e never downloaded messenger but sending messages on phone mode without it is a right chore. It works fine with desktop mode, once its on, but switching between the two is made intentionally difficulthe.

What males the practice dodgy is reducing functionality if you don' comply with data sharing. I'e never downloaded messenger but sending messages on phone mode without it is a right chore. It works fine with desktop mode, once its on, but switching between the two is made intentionally difficulthe.
Same here, don't have the app nor messenger and it's tricky. Also it's so omnipresent that people don't believe you don't have it on your phone.

I'd imagine my information is fairly useless unless they need a new Captain Picard, Han Solo or someone who can get 45 out of 45 movies from one picture in the near future.

The question is, once you have your data how easy is it to read? Furthermore, if you find something you don't like, how easy is it to get rid of?

The question is, once you have your data how easy is it to read? Furthermore, if you find something you don't like, how easy is it to get rid of?
Very easy to read. Not sure on the second, more important part of the question.
Don't think mine showed anything of any real interest. Seeing which friends I'd deleted was probably the highlight.

If you want a laugh, see what Facebook thinks it knows about you. See link below.

Mine thought I was into proffesional horticulture and listed my hobbies as 'freight transport' :lol:

Neither is true btw...

Might have a look at this data tonight. As someone who thinks he doesn't use it much at all, i'd like to know what it's managed to hoover off my phone etc.

I downloaded mine.

Although I've never given them permission to my contacts, they have a full list of every number on my phone.
Imagine falling out with some company on Facebook and then finding that they know your Doctor, Dentist, Mam/Dad, Bank etc

Plus everything you've liked, followed, unfollowed, blocked etc

Imagine they find out how often you look through the holiday photos of the barmaid down he local ... that ... my ...er ... friend does.

Back