Anyone been to Old Trafford

I think inside is a hospitality area where you can watch from through the windows- dinner tables and chairs and the like. The balcony is for standing.

I was supposed to have access for India - Pakistan, but the organizer dropped the ball and blamed the ICC.
Not sure about that, I've only been in the point for a Christmas do but it just seems to be a big box, not sure you'd be able to see past the people standing.
Logon or register to see this image

Ah. Figured that seating/dining area would be a bit elevated. Maybe a slight design flaw!
It is intended more as a function room than a box to watch the cricket from, it doesn't take up that much space so I guess they don't need to have hundreds of people watching the cricket from there. In that picture you can see the two tiered stands opposite, sit at the top of them and it's like you're in a coliseum looking down on the game. I imagine it's similar at the back of the temporary stand too.

Not sure about that, I've only been in the point for a Christmas do but it just seems to be a big box, not sure you'd be able to see past the people standing.
Logon or register to see this image

Yeah, I've been in for a couple of corporate things as well. Don't think it's open for Lancs CC games.

You get a seat at the back of the stand below as well, they are quite strict on how many they let out onto the balcony.

Back