Anyone been to Old Trafford

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

and stood in those Red post box sections of the ground?

Cricket obvs before chops posts about the football.

Old school OT yeah a few times. Once to see Eng v Pakistan. Probably the edgiest cricket game I’ve been too. Kicking off constantly all through the evening.

Old school OT yeah a few times. Once to see Eng v Pakistan. Probably the edgiest cricket game I’ve been too. Kicking off constantly all through the evening.
Must be a cracking view from those two red stands

If I ever get over that way, I fancy watching from The Point.

Will never win any awards for prettiest ground, or friendliest natives, but it's a decent arena these days. Plus England always do well there. Views look fantastic from the post box but couldn't be arsed standing all day which appears to be the only option. Could be wrong

Last edited:
Will never win any awards for prettiest ground, or friendliest natives, but it's a decent arena these days. Plus England always do well there. Views look fantastic from the post box but couldn't be arsed standing all day which appears to be the only option. Could be wrong
Yorkshire fan stating Lanks are not friendly shock

Your lads take some beating in the annoying stakes mind :lol:

I think inside is a hospitality area where you can watch from through the windows- dinner tables and chairs and the like. The balcony is for standing.

I was supposed to have access for India - Pakistan, but the organizer dropped the ball and blamed the ICC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back