Anybody else writing this season off?

Well done. A random post with no substance or thought behind it. Like I said, there is no way anyone could have looked at how we were playing in November and December and concluded that we would go on an amazing run of form for 3 months. No one. It's impossible, as there was absolutely no sign of it. The only way anyone could have predicted this is via a random, optimistic, hopeful punt
He did and you didn't. Acknowledge it and get over it.

He did and you didn't. Acknowledge it and get over it.

Your telling me that he looked at how we were playing in November and December and somehow deduced from those performances that we would be where we are now? No chance. We were playing utter rubbish. It wasn't like we were playing well and being unlucky, at which point people could see we had it in us. Don't rewrite history, we were absolutely awful for 99% of the first half of the season, even upto 9th February when we got beat away at Shrewsbury when a lot of people said it was one of the worst overall performances since we've been relegated. But aye, the smart folk were watching those games thinking that we were just unfortunate and about to go on an amazing run

Your telling me that he looked at how we were playing in November and December and somehow deduced from those performances that we would be where we are now? No chance. We were playing utter rubbish. It wasn't like we were playing well and being unlucky, at which point people could see we had it in us. Don't rewrite history, we were absolutely awful for 99% of the first half of the season, even upto 9th February when we got beat away at Shrewsbury when a lot of people said it was one of the worst overall performances since we've been relegated. But aye, the smart folk were watching those games thinking that we were just unfortunate and about to go on an amazing run

And yet...

A daft bump. We looked awful when the thread started. Completely different circumstances.
Hindsight is a wonderful but this sums up modern day football for me.

Immediate success or you’re shit and should be sacked or sold
He didn’t say anything like that.

Last edited:
I expected worse when this got bumped, I'd definitely written us off at one point. :lol:

i hope my posts dont resurface from months ago where i was throwing the toys out the pram declaring that there was no point in even attempting to go up this season. to be fair, we were totally shite for massive parts of the first half of this season

A lot of people said we could stillget promoted. I have always maintained we have have 1 of the best squads in the league. Just had the wrong manager in PP, but even under him we were never that far away from promotion places.

Some absolute negative wet wipes on this thread . Glad the manager and squad didn’t listen to the bullshit .

Back