Any one gone through Durham key options for homelessness

Sorry to be a pain, but was that time from application or from priority date?
Moved into band 1 end of Feb last year got the keys for my new house beginning of may.
depends on the area tho you could probably get one quicker if your open to living anywhere in Durham.

Last edited:

Moved into band 1 end of Feb last year got the keys for my new house beginning of may.
depends on the area tho you could probably get one quicker if your open to living anywhere in Durham.
Did try to send as a pm. Hi hope you dont mind me sending this. There is a very good reason why ,i asked the question, the situation is this. So ok, i had a silly row with my fiancée. in December. Basically said to her leave, when still drunk. (GETTING A LOT OF MENTAL ABUSE FROM MY 5 YEAR OLD MAM CAUSED ME A LOT OF GRIEF) is why i hit the drink, but anyway, she left, and refuses to come back, Her position is, that she does not trust me to move back in with her 2 children. So she is at the moment at her children's dads house , sofa surfing. She also cancelled the wedding too, but she wants to start again, With her own house her own space. She gave up 22 years of her life to move in with me. The waiting game is killing me. I know all circumstances are all different. Whats been said is she is on band 2 , but can move up to band 1 on the 31st, so as you can guess the faster she can get a house the better , to start rebuilding our lives. Hope you dont think i am being too nosey, just fed up with the wait. i have a fear that it still can be months, before given a house.

Back