Any memories of Pzazz?

Used to frequent either a Friday or Saturday 98-03 in my late teens early twenties. Remember coming out of Marlows after doing shots and getting stuck into my mates sister and his ex gf in Pzazz. Fights were usually canny good to watch when sat at the tables to the left as you enter.

There was a rumour that one of the bouncers was shagging a 15 year old lass but tbf most bars/clubs had that type of rumours going at the time.
Exactly when i used to go it was like roadhouse some nights but i loved it in there.

Last edited:
Used to be finos for us on a monday night
Free entry if it was your 18th birthday, think about twenty of us had 18th birthday every few weeks

Accidentally bumped into a lass and spilled about half of her drink. I apologised, offered to get her a new drink and she threw what was left in the glass at me. I chuckled and walked away. Good place 4 outta 5.

My mate used to gan out with the lass who took the money she used to drive a white golf, loads of good memories in there like, used to have a food stand for burgers and that 🤣 seen axel f in there when on micro dots and thought I was gonna die like 🤣 when ever there was bother the dj would say on the mic can’t remember exact. It it has to the dance floor on the end of it so we used to gan watch the hell on 🤣

Last edited:
My mate used to gan out with the lass who took the money she used to drive a white golf, loads of good memories in there like, used to have a food stand for burgers and that 🤣 seen axel f in there when on micro dots and thought I was gonna die like 🤣 when ever there was bother the dj would say on the mic can’t remember exact. It it has to the dance floor on the end of it so we used to gan watch the hell on 🤣
Rage A or Dick Tracey

About 1990 my mate got in to an argument with a lad n 4 of his mates started so I pushed through a few people n tried to calm the scuffling down.
Bouncers arrived n hoyed me n them lot out the back fire doors past Port Of Call.
My mate was still inside so on my toes it was n luckily got away.

Used to be a wallpaper shop prior I think.
Would have still been bentleys in 1990 wasnt it

Any time I went it seemed to be full of chavvy arseholes looking for bother.

Preferred ku club or chambers when ever I was back in Sunderland.

Got hit on the back of the head with a bottle in there one night because I knocked into someone by accident. Proper cheap shot which ended up in a brawl with my mates and a load of knackers

Remember smarty dancing on the side of the dance floor with his top off…….not a doorman to be seen. :lol:
I was in there with a couple of lads and Whitehead one night . The bouncers never took there eyes off him for one second. It was like a ring round him. He was waving them towards him later in the night and they kept well away .

Last edited:

Back