Any memories of Pzazz?

Was in Friday and Saturday night as both Bentleys and then Pzazz. Met my Mrs in there. I remember the bouncers being utter dicks.

Liberty's was funny watching the Ravers with their white gloves.

Never really liked Chambers or Annabels, everyone loved themselves.
There CCTV videos of people shagging in that back lane that the door staff in pzazz leaked about 20 years ago. Grim as fuck like.
Really?

Last edited:
Was in Friday and Saturday night as both Bentleys and then Pzazz. Met my Mrs in there. I remember the bouncers being utter dicks.

Liberty's was funny watching the Ravers with their white gloves.

Never really liked Chambers or Annabels, everyone loved themselves.

Really?
Aye. Thought everybody in Sunderland would have seen them.

I was in there with a couple of lads and Whitehead one night . The bouncers never took there eyes off him for one second. It was like a ring round him. He was waving them towards him later in the night and they kept well away .
First time I saw him he fired a crossbow at someone in Gideons down Hendon 🤣 ( if Kevin you on about )

Last edited:
Talking with a mate tonight and we brought up this place. I guess it depends on your age but for me this was the first night club (is that term even used now?) I went to. No idea what it is now, but we had many a story between each other about it - notably me being the oldest of our group and the only one who wasn't able to get in because I looked younger than them. Even if I had my passport, nah turfed.

At some point I got in and I remember seeing the ''American diner'' part for the first time... basically full of folk sprawled out on tables or doing a sick. Not exactly what I had in my head in the build up :lol:
Was mint on a Thursday night. 2 pund for a pint of diesel back in the day. Full of dorty students anarl, . Duffed a few Fridays off work because of them like 🤭

Was canny mad walking from the the main nightclub in Bentleys to the Libertys bit .Walking normally until you opened the door and entered Libertys then you started to walk like a thunderbirds puppet when the strobe light hit you in the face .😂😂😂

First time was in Bentleys, had been to mates birthday party and took a superMario.

Got lost from my mates and ended up on a wander. Went into liberty’s and sat down, didn’t have a clue where the door was to get back out and started panicking. Was probably only minutes but my memory feels like I was stuck in there for ages.

Had some good laughs in there.

First time I saw him he fired a crossbow at someone in Gideons down Hendon 🤣 ( if Kevin you on about )
That’s him
My mate had chew with him (through a third party) and he wanted £500 to leave him alone. Anyhow I asked him how it was going a week later and he said he had paid him. Because whitehead had fired a cross through his window!!!
:lol:

When I found out my son in law was his son I literally jumped out my chair in the house. She’d been with him years and I didn’t know .

“ so , what’s your dad called son “

Me dads called kevin

“ kevin what ?”

“ kevin whitehead”

I screamed with shock :lol:

Last edited:
Only went in once on a fri or sat night must have been in ‘98. Only stayed about half an hour and left as thought it was a shithole and the crowd were feral :lol:

There CCTV videos of people shagging in that back lane that the door staff in pzazz leaked about 20 years ago. Grim as fuck like.
They were still doing the rounds last time I bothered to look. The standout was the lass who took two blokes on at the same time, then came back with a different bloke an hour later ( as per the time stamp ).
I thought the cctv was leaked from Sunderland Council security blokes? Could well be wrong tbf.

Back