Any chance if returns for Bolton away?

If anyone manages to get on and get one for me that would be much appreciated. I'm stuck on ship all day so likely I'd miss out. Many thanks.
I've managed to get a ticket sorted.

Hopefully everyone else who's looking for one can get one too.

Cheers lads.

Last edited:
If anyone manages to get on and get one for me that would be much appreciated. I'm stuck on ship all day so likely I'd miss out. Many thanks.
I've managed to get a ticket sorted.

Hopefully everyone else who's looking for one can get one too.

Cheers lads.
Not holding out a lot of hope. Reckon we’ll end up with loads off with Covid but it might be too late for me sorting trains, hotels etc

Loads of tickets available in the Bolton end and sides. Been in their end twice in when we were in the Prem
I've been in loads of away ends in the past when i went to games on my own. I'd mostly buy the tickets myself and go on their main stand. Most of the time you could even sit and chat about the football with home fans. Bolton is the only place i got into a spot of bother.

I didn't buy the ticket, a fella i worked with who is a bolton fan got it for me. He put me in amongst their vocal lot, who sussed me out and weren't happy i was there

Been touch and go all week as to wether Covid would prevent us going, Monday it looked as if we wouldn’t be, Wednesday the situation was worse with definite decision put off till Friday, decision made and 3 tickets not being returned as Bairn is back at school and we’re going to game

I've been in loads of away ends in the past when i went to games on my own. I'd mostly buy the tickets myself and go on their main stand. Most of the time you could even sit and chat about the football with home fans. Bolton is the only place i got into a spot of bother.

I didn't buy the ticket, a fella i worked with who is a bolton fan got it for me. He put me in amongst their vocal lot, who sussed me out and weren't happy i was there

Home ends*

Back