Any chance if returns for Bolton away?

I'd just buy it and hope for another mate. Move around in the stand next to each other, plenty will be doing the same on the day.
Yes, they probably will. Happened to me at Doncaster, no spare places but a family of four - parents and two kids - just came and stood beside the dad's mate near to me. Could hardly see. And at half time a couple of teens tried to hijack seats on the other side until the lads came back and threw them out. Makes a mockery of safety regulations.

Yes, they probably will. Happened to me at Doncaster, no spare places but a family of four - parents and two kids - just came and stood beside the dad's mate near to me. Could hardly see. And at half time a couple of teens tried to hijack seats on the other side until the lads came back and threw them out. Makes a mockery of safety regulations.
That's a shit way to go about it. I don't mind usually if one or two extra squeeze into the row but not to that extent.

On Royal Navy ship in Birkenhead. Just been given the day off so I can head over to the game. So hoping there are some returns or last minute sales. If not will keep trying on social media. Just need the one ticket so you never know.

There will be a few knocking around on the day mate, try your luck down there if you don't have any luck prior

I've tried ringing the ticket office to ask about returns but can't get through.

Previously they have put returns for sale on the website, but they do this covertly, so worth checking now and again

Back