Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway

The production team mustn't of wrote anything for them. Not clever enough to think of anything themselves.

Scripted, scripted, scripted definitely 👍 at least someone, if it was genuine would get them to say something pro Sunderland anti nufc. Didn’t believe it for a second. Oh and their egos at the end. We’re just reacting to voices in our piece, we are really really nice honest, please, please still love us. 🤣

Scripted, scripted, scripted definitely 👍 at least someone, if it was genuine would get them to say something pro Sunderland anti nufc. Didn’t believe it for a second. Oh and their egos at the end. We’re just reacting to voices in our piece, we are really really nice honest, please, please still love us. 🤣
Too true.

Made a career from Barrymore having a dead guy in his pool. You can’t tell me they would have the BGT job if Barrymore was still palatable to the general public. No dead gay bloke he would probably be presenting Strictly.

Just watched the whole show this afternoon.

Superb entertainment. It’s obviously highly staged and scripted but that results in high quality TV.

Even Alan Shearer made an appearance via VT and thank god he didn’t say anything about Sunderland or some posters heads might have popped!

I hope we see them back in a couple of years for more Takeaway when they have enjoyed a much needed rest.

I do. It’s great entertainment. Last nights show was watched by 4 million people. So yes, a lot of people watch it.
I enjoy it but have to admit that the bit in the restaurant was a bit cringy for my liking. Good when they do it to other people but it was all just a bit too obvious.
The rest was class, though.

Great to see Girls Aloud back together after the heartbreaking loss of their band mate.

And great to see Cheryl shoving the Geordie funsters faces in the cake.

Back