Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway

I think Ant and Dec are canny if I'm honest, don't like everything they do but they're miles above most other presenters.

I'm pretty confident folk on here are never gonna like them though, because they're Newcastle fans :lol::lol:
We arn’t even allowed to spend money in Newcastle according to some on here

Howld on a minute, one of the lasses on Ring My Bell was a Mag, the little Mag dweebs complained about that lasses red and white shoes and got them singing Toon Toon black and white army, then one of the lasses on that Who Am I game was Mag? :lol:

Loada shite, hope little A&D get bullied at school on Monday.

Not that I watched it like.

Just had the misfortune of watching 10 mins. Them sat in a restaurant being secretly instructed by some celebs through an ear piece making the other staff and customers feel uncomfortable. Boring patronising shite

Just had the misfortune of watching 10 mins. Them sat in a restaurant being secretly instructed by some celebs through an ear piece making the other staff and customers feel uncomfortable. Boring patronising shite
Nobody had held your eyes to the screen, feel free to skip the thread if its not for you.
A sad loss to Saturday night.

Let’s hope the lads take a much needed rest and return to our screens soon.

Saturday night will just not be the same without them.

Great show!
Indeed. Britain's got talent.

Don’t watch it then. There is an off switch but you still felt the need to spread your negativity on this thread.

Bet you are fun at parties.

Back