Another target gone all because of a few grand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do Cardiff want him? Surely they have better?

Odd
Not only that but he seems too little compared to the type of centre back Warnock's usually favours.

I'm not saying he'll come here but I'm treating the article with a healthy dose of scepticism.

Last edited:
Taylor must of been interested if he arrived at the training ground. Recruitment cost us last season.
SD said he had the same agent as Maguire and they all came up together, think his agent wanted him to hear what we had to offer (more money) but SD said it was obvious he wasn't interested and he went home same day whereas Maguire stopped on to do a deal.
It's all on one of the podcasts

Taylor and Maja come to mind.
why? taylor said he didnt turn us donw for money-and neither did maja?
nelson joined a team in a higehr division..so not about money either?
safc are not cutting costs on the playing side..its njuts something epopele on here make up..

Some people want to see the worst in everything. Must be a desperate existence living like that.

Whilst I agree, I also sympathise with the OP, it would be nice to beat another club to a signature for a change. This lad seems to have potential, it's a shame we've missed out considering we could have probably signed him in January.

Whilst I agree, I also sympathise with the OP, it would be nice to beat another club to a signature for a change. This lad seems to have potential, it's a shame we've missed out considering we could have probably signed him in January.
The Daily Mail has a less than 2% accuracy rate in their football transfer reporting (ie moves that actually end up happening). We haven’t missed out on anything yet.

Not saying he’ll come here or even that he won’t end up at Cardiff but I don’t think we should consider it’s done because it’s filling a couple of column inches in the Mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back