Another target gone all because of a few grand

make up your mind what you want? almost all the players third diuvision teams sign are cast offs-becayse they will have been at a higher league. of the ones that werent cast offs...baldwin was signed from a league one promotion rival..wyke wasnt a cast off..john mac wasnt a cast off..dyln mac wasnt a cast off..
so we either isgn players from higher diovisons..thereofre cast offs because they arent going to want to drop a division..or we sign ones that are from our division and wont be cast offs..but many of those havent been very good..

SD doesnt make deicisons on which footballers to sign..he just signs the cheques..SD has admitted he failed this year..but people making up stiries about players turning uis down for money must piss him off..

the club was hideously badly run for a decade..mostly because people thought "we have a billioanire owner so its doesnt matter-if we fail just get more money from him" any club run like that is set up to fail...and thats why safc failed..but people instead just want back to the billioanire running it badly model..not the clever people rtunning it properly mode..

Clever people with money as a backup would be my option!Lets not get carried away though with the praise until it is deserved don got a very good deal from short(is anyone arguing about that?)There was even a problem after the deal was signed with the money for (name escapes me)fro a court hearing and even then short helped our don with adjusting the repayments....so lets just say short gave the don a decent deal.!

What i can see is that they have gone on a much needed cost cutting rampage,cutting everything to the bone!they failed on the pitch in my view by signing two broke (physically)strikers that cost us promotion .......and now they are looking for investment even though we are still in league one ................its not the narrative they pushed when they first tookover was it?

lets see what happens over the next couple of years fella as hindsight is usually the best arena to play billy big balls!My view and its only based on supposition is the three amigos are like folks who have gone to a horse riding school and once they have mounted the sedate ,docile old nags realise they havee been given the mad stallions to ride and are hanging on for their lives and hope to get of pdq.As its easy to slash and cut costs but building club from the trainwreck that is SAFC needs brains and money and they, if the rumours are true are passing on the financial burden onto others,and after only one year in charge as well..Good luck to them if they are doing it in the best interests of the club but a pox on all their financial dealings in the future if they have just been taking us for a ride!

Last edited:
Just stating how poor we are with recruitment, poor scouting and never get deals sorted. Hope it improves. Where's my fishing rod?

Just stating how poor we are with recruitment, poor scouting and never get deals sorted. Hope it improves. Where's my fishing rod?
How many deals have we got “sorted” since Ross took over? Let’s be honest, you’ve got fuck all idea of what’s going on, but just want an excuse to moan.

That's funny, as the rest of the teams in league one said we were trying to buy the league last season..

But in this case how could we officially get the deal sorted? Cardiff like us and other clubs will have been talking to his agent for a while. the lad can't officially sign till 1st July, so naturally he'll have kept his options open knowing who was sniffing about. A relegated PL side comes in and he's a gonner. Criticise the club all you like for that, there's not much they can do if he wants to play at a higher level.

Back