Another person dies of stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aituk7

Striker

After putting their head out of the window of a train going 75mph :oops:

This is the second time it's happened in the last 2 years... Apparently her mate did it and was fine so it sounds like a case of monkey see, monkey do.

Someone on here must have had a go at one point shirrrrrley!

Last edited:

This is the second time it's happened this year... Apparently her mate did it and was fine so it sounds like a case of monkey see, monkey do.

Has anyone on here ever attempted done this?
This actually happened late last year, they've just decided the stickers were too small and wrong colour

This is the second time it's happened this year... Apparently her mate did it and was fine so it sounds like a case of monkey see, monkey do.

Saw that earlier. The sign getting the blame for being too small, yellow instead of red, and saying "caution" which apparently could be misconstrued as meaning you'll be perfectly fine putting your head out of a moving train as long as you're careful when you do it!

I mean, it's an awful shame, and I feel horrible for her family, but ha'way, it's one person's fault and one person alone. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to work out that it's a daft idea to put your head out of the train when it's moving!

Saw that earlier. The sign getting the blame for being too small, yellow instead of red, and saying "caution" which apparently could be misconstrued as meaning you'll be perfectly fine putting your head out of a moving train as long as you're careful when you do it!

I mean, it's an awful shame, and I feel horrible for her family, but ha'way, it's one person's fault and one person alone. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to work out that it's a daft idea to put your head out of the train when it's moving!
Good look getting hers back, spread out over 3 miles by the sounds of it.

This is the second time it's happened in the last 2 years... Apparently her mate did it and was fine so it sounds like a case of monkey see, monkey do.

I saw the headline and assumed it was the inquest for the last one. :lol:

These thick bastards will eventually end up stopping us from being able to open windows at all.
in fairness it's obviously her own fault but would it be all that hard to have a couple of feet clearance either side, either that or don't have large opening windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back