Another Mass Shooting

Why do they target schools so much? I've never understood it. If you're angry at people go shoot them, not some innocents bairns at school.

Gunned down by police.

All these civilians who NEED guns to protect them and their family and its never a "brave citizen with a licensed gun" that ends the standoff.

It's always the police. Which makes you wonder why the civilians need to carry weapons if they never use them when there is a "bad guy with a gun"
There's plenty examples of armed citizens stopping a shooter. In a recent example, saving the police.

Gunned down by police.

All these civilians who NEED guns to protect them and their family and its never a "brave citizen with a licensed gun" that ends the standoff.

It's always the police. Which makes you wonder why the civilians need to carry weapons if they never use them when there is a "bad guy with a gun"
You're wrong to be fair. You don't hear about most of them though because it tends not to be the big news worthy stories. Granted its unlikely a citizen with a gun is going to want to take on a crazed gunman with an AR-15. I frequently conceal carry, but all I would do in that situation is run and hide.

You're wrong to be fair. You don't hear about most of them though because it tends not to be the big news worthy stories. Granted its unlikely a citizen with a gun is going to want to take on a crazed gunman with an AR-15. I frequently conceal carry, but all I would do in that situation is run and hide.

i know you've probably heard this a million times but its utterly mental to any sane person that a normal bloke would just walk around casually with a gun on them

I've changed my mind on this, citizens should keep their firearms, it's too late to undo it now. The UK and Auz never had them, not really a threat to the gunts that mess up peoples lives but an armed citizen..there's a chance.

for example, 'they' actually went to mans home and killed him.

gunts

there's a youtube channel god guns and family, a while ago the topic was 'what gun would Jesus carry'

Just had a look at that.:eek:

I thought it must be a parody.

But I don't think it is and it's got nearly half a million subscribers!

They answer to the gun question. He wouldn't carry a gun as he's God and could just summon his Heavenly Angels.

Last edited:
there's a youtube channel god guns and family, a while ago the topic was 'what gun would Jesus carry'

Do not search "Jesus Gun" on Google.

It's not lewd or anything.... but my god its bad
They answer to the gun question. He wouldn't carry a gun as he's God and could just summon his Heavenly Angels.

Mitchell and Webb did a sketch with two superheros "angel summoner and the BMX bandit"

Back