Another Mass Shooting

But now the mythical and aspirational ‘good guy with a gun’ is getting charged with attempted murder? That doesn’t make sense even in that world. Shirley that’s what every one of them longs for, a chance to go hot & have it out with the bad guy, be seen as the hero, and live the justification for their love of the firearm.

The Villages is normally as far north as I go, but its not far from there.. Could always be tempted a little further north for a beer
I’ll let you know when I’m next there but could be easier to meet up in Tampa some time, especially if you’ve sussed out a decent sports bar for when the lads are on the telly. I sometimes meet a mate in St P - There’s a decent spot on Central Avenue where we watched the World Cup. Never been to Ybor - getting a bad rep there these days.

I’ll let you know when I’m next there but could be easier to meet up in Tampa some time, especially if you’ve sussed out a decent sports bar for when the lads are on the telly. I sometimes meet a mate in St P - There’s a decent spot on Central Avenue where we watched the World Cup. Never been to Ybor - getting a bad rep there these days.
Never seen any issues with Ybor and I am there frequently.. That one shooting night aside of course.

Back