Announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piss off man you clown. A business works if it has a sellable commodity, its up to the owners to make it worthwhile not the fans. They strive to improve that commodity regular, keeping on top of the opposition. Unfortunately for us, those "companies" invest and speculate to accumulate, our two bit hobbling chancer just sells and downgrades. If prospective owners can't see passed your anti fan agenda and not see what this place would be like once you get the ball rolling the right way, then they wont be very good owners anyhow. Do us all a favour, be a man and stand by your promise not to post on here again. You know nothing about the fans, the city or the club, so take your alphabetti spaghetti posts and fuck right off, you will not be missed

This this and this

Bye @kildaremackem

We are heading for oblivion if something doesn’t change soon. The one thing that we had was a strong level of support and these amateurs are doing everything to dismantle the supporters faith.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the asset stripping of the academy facilities is on the agenda at some point. I guess that that depends on the conditions of the FPP loan.

What’s the craic about the academy closing?

Think people are just speculating, given that Reid has left his role (has he gone because of shite performance and will be replaced, or have they just decided they don't need someone heading the academy because they don't intend having one). That added to the comment Rodwell made at the RAWA meeting where, although he said nothing was planned, he did say "all options will have to be considered" when discussing the academy, has made people anxious that they might be about to scale it back.

There is nobody "up their own arses" as @Upthere suggested to @Steeeed Said. Everyone on the RAWA committee and the other fans groups are all decent lads and lass'es who all have the Clubs best interests at heart...
To many KBW post and moan for the sake of moaning on this forum. They fall into four categories ...

1. Those who cant read.
2. Those who are stone deaf.
3. Those who cant speak
4. Those who are just plain thick.

To often we read "I've never seen that on here or I've not said that or the best of all, they don't speak for me. Well, if RAWA, ALS, RR, BLC don't continue to ask difficult questions of these owners, who then doe's?????????????????

there we go. So if people moan and don’t agree you’ve called them uneducated and stone deaf.

you’ve proved the point. You’re slagging off the fans because the disagree/moan.

unbelievable:lol:

there we go. So if people moan and don’t agree you’ve called them uneducated and stone deaf.

you’ve proved the point. You’re slagging off the fans because the disagree/moan.

unbelievable:lol:
No, not slagging off but proving a point. most of the people slagging off the lads from any of the fans groups need to shake there heads. If you have something to say go to a meeting instead of having a personal pop at a lad from RAWA or any other group.

I’ve signed up to join RAWA on Saturday and prepared to donate but a representative of RAWA shouldn’t be slagging people off (utter shit) your in a responsible position and should act accordingly.I know he was obviously ill informed but there’s a right way and a wrong way to address fans. Sorry but not impressed if that’s how you address fans.

must be taking a lead out of the ‘how to address football fans’- written by Charlie Methven.

Think people are just speculating, given that Reid has left his role (has he gone because of shite performance and will be replaced, or have they just decided they don't need someone heading the academy because they don't intend having one). That added to the comment Rodwell made at the RAWA meeting where, although he said nothing was planned, he did say "all options will have to be considered" when discussing the academy, has made people anxious that they might be about to scale it back.

Cheers mate

I guess that that depends on the conditions of the FPP loan.
Never thought too much of it at the time but this could be a defining moment in the coming weeks...anyone aware of the actual conditions rather than the often quoted if Madrox or whoever default on the loan then FPP take control..??

Never thought too much of it at the time but this could be a defining moment in the coming weeks...anyone aware of the actual conditions rather than the often quoted if Madrox or whoever default on the loan then FPP take control..??

I'm paraphrasing but @Grumpy Old Man said along the lines of they aren't able to do anything with the buildings (which the loan is secured against) but they could scale back the staff etc should they wish, which would stop us being category 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back