Announcement?

On here he's just another fan, nowt wrong with what he said.
Sorry but your wrong. The lad was saying he was a RAWA committee member. I know I am correct in saying you address people with respect when they know your an official of the organisation. Nothing against Steeeeed just thought it sounded very unprofessional.

Sorry but your wrong. The lad was saying he was a RAWA committee member. I know I am correct in saying you address people with respect when they know your an official of the organisation. Nothing against Steeeeed just thought it sounded very unprofessional.

This is an informal message board, and Steeeeed isn't "professional" anyway, it's a voluntary position. It's detracting from the entire thing if you try to enforce respect from one side and not the other.

This is an informal message board, and Steeeeed isn't "professional" anyway, it's a voluntary position. It's detracting from the entire thing if you try to enforce respect from one side and not the other.

Agree with this. It'd be different if he said it at a RAWA event, or if he said something hideously offensive, but saying someone is talking shit, on your personal message board account, is hardly worthy of comment! The original comment was casting aspersions on the personality and motivations of the committee members, and he's one of them, if you're going to do that without providing any detail of why you believe it then you can probably expect to be pulled on it if one of them reads it! I don't know any of the committee members particularly well, but from what I do know of them I don't think there's any reason to doubt their motivations for doing it, or the time and effort they put into it. We could do with the fans all pulling together, not sniping about groups that are trying to do what they can

Agree with this. It'd be different if he said it at a RAWA event, or if he said something hideously offensive, but saying someone is talking shit, on your personal message board account, is hardly worthy of comment! The original comment was casting aspersions on the personality and motivations of the committee members, and he's one of them, if you're going to do that without providing any detail of why you believe it then you can probably expect to be pulled on it if one of them reads it! I don't know any of the committee members particularly well, but from what I do know of them I don't think there's any reason to doubt their motivations for doing it, or the time and effort they put into it. We could do with the fans all pulling together, not sniping about groups that are trying to do what they can
Very measured and accurate comment as usual GG.

It is, It's just come back in by a different mechanism. If the £20m balance was still there, you'd have a ridiculous situation where the shareholders had put £9m into the club, but still appeared to owe £20m. It was put in as share capital to ensure it qualified as income for SCMP; a simple repayment wouldn't have done that. There's an argument that only £9m of the balance should have been written off, and I'd do along with that.
That would make some sense, but its not really the way it has been sold

"We have secured some exciting new investment."

If it is investment then why has the ownership profile of Madrox not changed?

"Well thats not the way that the investors wish to invest, but its an INVESTMENT-ty-sort if thing."

So whats with the new charge on companies House, it reads like we've taken out a loan...

"Well yes, its a sort of loan style investment, but we have secured the investment that we wanted..."

Right, so its a loan?

"Yes but the loan is to Madrox and not the club, and anyway this will be new money in the form of equity, so look, right, its investment."

And what about the rest of the money that you used to buy the club, is that still coming back?

"Well we have paid over 9 million quid into the club..."

Some will ... for a variety of reasons
But ultimately the fastest way to get regime change is to cut off money to madrox.
They cannot survive without your money and they've already milked the club dry
They haven't like. They could still sell the academy and the stadium.

Couple of mag mates just both asked in last 20 mins if it were true we were heading towards administration. Guess that rumour is going round the mags sites

Back