Anne Heche (actor) - to be taken off life support

That's what I thought, It's the reaction of the blokes putting her into the Ambulance, watch it over a few times with sound off, it looks like one of them tries to grab her arm, not one of them is alarmed, it's weird.
Not a paramedic in sight either, you'd think if she was still alive (she clearly was) there would have been paramedics waiting to treat her as soon as the firefighters got her out of the car. The whole video is just really strange.

That's what I thought, It's the reaction of the blokes putting her into the Ambulance, watch it over a few times with sound off, it looks like one of them tries to grab her arm, not one of them is alarmed, it's weird.
Weird is right. Also why is the broadcaster not questioning what he’s seeing except in the most routine way?

Not a paramedic in sight either, you'd think if she was still alive (she clearly was) there would have been paramedics waiting to treat her as soon as the firefighters got her out of the car. The whole video is just really strange.
Exactly, do firemen usually do the paramedics jobs for them, she was supposed to be in a burning car for an hour, yet her hair is still all there, I know weird shit can happen, but this just makes me question what was going on.
Weird is right. Also why is the broadcaster not questioning what he’s seeing except in the most routine way?
I know, it just doesn't sit right, does it.

Like I said on a previous thread, I had no idea who she was, I'm not a telly watcher. Just stumbled on this video, sorry If it's already been posted, but it's weird this.
Seen conspiracy vids popping up on twitter regards this, they reckon she's been done away with cos of an upcoming film which tackles the issue of child sex trafficking. Not that I'm convinced like, but it is a bit mental how they wrap her in a body bag which she goes from jumping out of onto a life support machine?

Last edited:

fire departments also provide paramedic services in the US, the ambulance they put her in probably belonged to the fire dept and the two putting her in to that would be the fire department EMTs.
also she had cocaine and fentanyl in her system (lots of drugs in the US are cut with fentanyl these days), so she'd have been off her head which can explain her erratic behaviour.

fentanyl is destroying america.

I know nothing about her, other than what I've read on the SMB since this happened, awful way to go, I've watched that video a few times, strange, how she ripped her way out of the body bag, yet none of those putting her in the ambulance seem surprised, why would she be in a body bag covering her face, if she was still alive? If they thought she was already dead, surely, those helping would jump out of their skin at that sight?
It's crazy ain't it? And to say her brain was then completely unresponsive in the hospital? Makes no sense to me.

Sadly when people are so mixed up they don't realise the consequences of their actions
I can't agree. I think she would need to know the consequence of her actions to make it as an actress. You can't be a functioning member of society and not understand the consequences of your actions. Those people commit crimes and or end up in mental institutions.

Seen conspiracy vids popping up on twitter regards this, they reckon she's been done away with cos of an upcoming film which tackles the issue of child sex trafficking. Not that I'm convinced like, but it is a bit mental how they wrap her in a body bag which she goes from jumping out of onto a life support machine?
Braindead

Back