Anne Heche (actor) - to be taken off life support

Should that be the case then my sympathy is with the house she smashed into.

Whilst I'm inclined to agree, she's had a fairly horrendous life and any problems she has are undoubtedly a result of her early life. Her father died of aids when she was 13, but not before he'd repeatedly raped her for many years and had given her genital herpes. It seems he only stopped raping her when he realised that he had aids!

Three months after her father's death, her brother died in a car accident then her mother disowned her over her allegations about her father.

Probably not the best of starts in life.

Her autobiography is quite a read.

Some pretty hard comments, not sure how any cannot have sympathy with her given the life she had
I know nothing about her, other than what I've read on the SMB since this happened, awful way to go, I've watched that video a few times, strange, how she ripped her way out of the body bag, yet none of those putting her in the ambulance seem surprised, why would she be in a body bag covering her face, if she was still alive? If they thought she was already dead, surely, those helping would jump out of their skin at that sight?

Ring video of her speeding just before crash

Bloody hell, you hear the crash right at the end. Surprised she wasn't killed outright the speed she was going, thank God she didn't hit anyone else.
Like I said on a previous thread, I had no idea who she was, I'm not a telly watcher. Just stumbled on this video, sorry If it's already been posted, but it's weird this.
That's wierd and a bit creepy when she breaks out of the body bag and sits up.

Last edited:
Bloody hell, you hear the crash right at the end. Surprised she wasn't killed outright the speed she was going, thank God she didn't hit anyone else.

That's wierd and a bit creepy when she breaks out of the body bag and sits up.
That's what I thought, It's the reaction of the blokes putting her into the Ambulance, watch it over a few times with sound off, it looks like one of them tries to grab her arm, not one of them is alarmed, it's weird.

Back